The place to find all things bookish at the King of Prussia Mall.
Come to our Grand Opening: August 20th-22nd
The first 100 customers receive a free anthology!
A bookstore is FINALLY returning to the King of Prussia Mall! Bookish is a small bookstore focused on introducing you to your next favorite author. Many of them are our friends, so you’ll find a lot of signed copies. We’ll carry new books and bookish gifts for you and the readers in your life. See you soon!
Local authors scheduled to attend the grand opening:
- Carrie Ann Noble, YA author and winner of the Realm Award Book of the Year (2016) and Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award winning book (2014), The Mermaid’s Sister — Saturday 8/21 at 12pm
- Dimitry Elias Leger, author of the novel God Loves Haiti, a finalist for Pen America’s Open Book Award — Saturday 8/21 at 3pm
- Rebecca P. Minor, bookstore owner and fantasy author of the Windrider Saga and the Risen Age Archive — Sunday 8/22 at 12pm
- Pam Halter (author) and Kim Sponaugle (illustrator) of the children’s picture book series Willoughby and Friends — Sunday 8/22 at 3pm
- More authors may be added to the list as we get closer to the weekend.
What You’ll Find.
Of course books!
Bookish specializes in new books with an emphasis on current releases, hardcovers, and special editions you can’t find anywhere else. It’s a book boutique with a curated selection, so visit with a mind to find a new favorite author.
Unique Greeting Cards
Anyone can send an email. Blah. Instead, send your heartfelt thoughts and create a cherished keepsake with one of our professionally made greeting cards.
Uniquely Bookish Gifts
Surround your reading experience with delightful bookish gifts, many of which are hand-crafted and selected by our authors.
Where you can find us.
You’ll find Bookish on the upper level of the King of Prussia Mall right next to Dick’s Sporting Goods. Use the mall entrance where you find Bonefish Grill, near Dick’s and Primark.